Keuka Spring Vineyards will host five bands, each with a food truck, Sundays in August through mid-September this summer. Music starts around 1:30 pm, with lunch from the food vendor available at 12 pm throughout the afternoon. The events are free and open to the public. Wine and picnic snacks are available for purchase. Guests are welcome to bring chairs, tents, and blankets to sit on. Events may be cancelled due to weather. For descriptions of each band, please visit KeukaSpringWinery.com.
This summer's schedule is as follows:
· Sunday, August 4: Music by Bob & Dee with Over the Moon Grilled Cheeserie
· Sunday, August 11: Music by Mike Pullano & Friends with The Buffalonian
· Sunday, August 18: Music by Artistic License with Milliner’s Southern Smoke
· Sunday, August 25: Music by Agonal Rhythm with The Buffalonian
· Sunday, September 8: Music by the Galtee Mountain Boys with Milliner’s Southern Smoke
"Our Music & Wine Series is always a lot of fun," said Jeanne Wiltberger, Marketing Director. "The events are a great opportunity to relax and enjoy the scenery, live music, wine, and food with friends and family."
Awarded the 2018 Governor’s Cup for Best New York State wine and the 2016 Winery of the Year, Keuka Spring Vineyards has won the Governor’s Cup two times previously and was also twice awarded Best White Wine in America. They have been producing premium wines since 1985. Owners Len and Judy Wiltberger warmly invite you to their tasting room overlooking the east side of Keuka Lake at 243 Route 54, East Lake Road, Penn Yan. For more information or to order their wines, please visit KeukaSpringWinery.com, or contact the winery at 315-536-3147.